Buffalo (11-15, 6-6 MAC) vs. Manhattan (10-16, 8-8 MAC)
Date: Saturday, February 23
Time: 2:00 pm
Site: Alumni Arena - Buffalo, NY
Radio: 1230 AM/102.9 FM WECK
Click here for Live Audio
Click here for Live Video
Click here for Live Stats
Click here for Game Notes
BUFFALO, NY - Winners of three straight, Buffalo will host Manhattan in a Ramada Worldwide BracketBuster matchup on Saturday.
The Bulls are 11-15 overall and 6-6 in the MAC after winning at Miami (OH), 79-71, on Saturday afternoon. Tony Watson led the Bulls with a career-high 31 points, including six three-pointers. Javon McCrea added 20 points for the Bulls.
Manhattan is 10-16 overall and 8-8 in the MAAC. The Jaspers are coming off a 60-56 loss to Niagara on Sunday. Manhattan is led by Rhamel Brown who is averaging 12 points and 7.2 rebounds per game.
Buffalo leads the all-time series, 2-0. The Bulls won the last meeting, 75-71, at Alumni Arena on Nov. 30, 1999.
• This is just the third meeting between Buffalo and Manhattan with the Bulls winning both previous meetings.
• The Bulls are 4-4 all time in Bracket Buster games, including 2-1 at home.
• Tony Watson is just the second player in school history to make six or more three-pointers in consecutive games. Zach Filzen hit six against both Dayton and St. Bonaventure last season.
• With 1,301 career points, Javon McCrea is 14 points shy of passing Calvin Cage (2002-06) for ninth place in school history in scoring.
• After averaging 55 points over three games, the Bulls have averaged 77 points over the last two games.
• After never scoring more than 19 points in 100 career games, Tony Watson had 24 points against Toledo and a career-high 31 at Miami (OH).
• The Bulls are 7-1 when scoring 70 or more points.