Buffalo (8-14, 3-5 MAC) at Eastern Michigan (10-11, 3-4 MAC)
Date: Wednesday, February 6
Time: 7:00 pm
Site: Convocation Center - Ypsilanti, MI
Radio: 1230 AM/102.9 FM WECK
TV: SportsTime Ohio/ESPN3
Click here for Live Audio
Click here for Live Video
Click here for Live Stats
Click here for Game Notes
BUFFALO, NY - Buffalo will play at Eastern Michigan on Wednesday night, the third straight against Michigan's directional schools.
The Bulls are 8-14 overall and 3-5 in the MAC after losing at Western Michigan, 71-60, on Saturday night. Javon McCrea posted his seventh double-double of the season with 22 points and 10 rebounds.
Eastern Michigan is 10-11 overall and 3-4 in the MAC. The Eagles are coming off a 77-62 loss at Kent State on Saturday night. Eastern Michigan is led by Derek Thompson who is averaging 11.5 points per game.
Buffalo leads the all-time series, 10-8. The Bulls won the last meeting, 65-47, at Alumni Arena last season.
• The Bulls have won four of the last five meetings with Eastern Michigan.
• With 10 rebounds at Western Michigan on Saturday, Javon McCrea became just the sixth player in school history to pull down 600 rebounds.
• Javon McCrea is seven rebounds shy of passing Mark Bortz (606) for fifth in school history in rebounding.
• Under Reggie Witherspoon, the Bulls are 10-5 against Eastern Michigan.
• Tony Watson has averaged 12.3 points over the last three games and has drained three three-pointers in each of those three games.
• Buffalo's five starters have averaged 58.5 points over the last six games.
• Javon McCrea has moved into 12th place in school history in scoring with 1,236 points.
• The Bulls have averaged 7.4 three-point makes over the last five games.