Bulls Back Home to Host Central Michigan on Wednesday Night
Buffalo (7-13, 2-4 MAC) vs. Central Michigan (9-10, 2-4 MAC)
Date: Wednesday, January 30
Time: 7:00 pm
Site: Alumni Arena - Buffalo, NY
Radio: 1230 AM/102.9 FM WECK
TV: Time Warner Cable SportsChannel
Click here for Tickets
Click here for Live Audio
Click here for Live Stats
Click here for Game Notes
BUFFALO, NY - After playing two straight on the road, Buffalo returns to the friendly confines of Alumni Arena to host Central Michigan on Wednesday night.
The Bulls are 7-13 overall and 2-4 in the MAC after losing at Akron, 68-64, on Saturday night. Jarryn Skeete led the Bulls with 19 points, five assists and three steal - all career highs.
Central Michigan is 9-10 overall and 2-4 in the MAC. The Chippewas are coming off a 76-59 loss to Western Michigan on Saturday. Central Michigan is led by Kyle Randall who is averaging 16.4 points per game. Blake Hibbitts is averaging 8.1 points per game for the Chippewas.
Central Michigan leads the all-time series, 12-11. Buffalo won the last meeting, 66-62, at McGuirk Arena last season.
• The Bulls have won four of the last five meetings with Central Michigan.
• Buffalo has won nine straight games against West Division opponents.
• With 147 career blocks, Javon McCrea is two blocked shots shy of surpassing Kelvin Robinson (1993-95) for third place in school history.
• Will Regan attempted 21 three-pointers in the last three games after attempting 35 over the first 17 games.
• Buffalo's bench has averaged only 8.5 points in the last four games, while starters have averaged 58 points in the same four games.
• Javon McCrea is three points shy of 1,200 for his career.
• After averaging 3.5 three-pointers over a four-game stretch, the Bulls have averaged 7.7 three-pointers over the last three games, including nine at Akron on Saturday.