Player Needing A Team
imleagues is a new
website specifically designed for college intramural departments. A
few of imleagues’ features include online
sign up and scheduling, customizable team pages, message boards,
and much more.
All rec sports participants will be required to
create an account on imleagues.com. imleagues offers a live support button in the top
right corner of all pages, please use this button if you encounter
create an Imleagues account:
- Go to www.imleagues.com.
- Click on the “Sign Up” link.
- Enter your information, and use your school email
address (@buffalo.edu ), and submit.
- You will be sent a temporary password to your school
email account – if you do not receive an email with
your temporary password add email@example.com to your list of
contacts, go to http://www.imleagues.com/ForgetPassword.aspx
and enter your email address to have your password re-sent to your
- Log in to imleagues.com by clicking the link
at the bottom of the email. You will be prompted to change your
password upon first login.
- After changing your password, the University at Buffalo school
link should pop up. Click “Join
sign up for a recreational sport:
- Log in to your imleagues.com account
- Click on the “Univerisity at Buffalo” link.
- The current sports should be displayed toward the bottom of the
screen. Click on the sport you wish to join.
- Choose the league you wish to play in (Men’s A,
Men’s B, Women, etc.)
You can join the sport one of three
1. Create a team (For team captains)
Captains can invite members to their team in two
- If student has already registered on imleagues: click the
“invite members” link on the team page, search for
their name, and invite them
- If student has not yet registered on imleagues: Click the
“invite members” link on the team page, then click the
“Can’t find someone? Click here to invite by email
address”, and input the students email address.
2. Join a team
- Finding the team and captain name on division page and
requesting to join
- Going to the captain’s playercard page, viewing his team,
and requesting to join
- Accepting a request from the captain to join his team
3. Join as a Free Agent