NCAA Compliance at the University at Buffalo
The University at Buffalo is committed and obligated to the principle of institutional control in operating its athletics program in a manner consistent with the letter and the spirit of the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA), Mid-American Conference (MAC) and University rules and regulations.
The Athletics Compliance Office directs this effort and acts as a resource center concerning NCAA regulations and compliance issues. The primary functions of the Athletics Compliance Office are to oversee and verify the accurate and timely completion of NCAA-required procedures. In addition, the Athletics Compliance Office provides educational programming and interpretive support to ensure that all individuals involved with the athletics program fully understand the University's compliance expectations. It is the responsibility of the Athletics Compliance Office to ensure that the demands of the NCAA's and the University's compliance efforts and expectations are properly supported.
- Prospective Student-Athletes - Future UB Bulls
- UB Athletics Walk-On Procedures and Tryouts Requirements
- Current UB Student-Athletes
- Boosters, Alumni and Friends of UB Athletics Information
- UB Faculty and Staff Information
- Guide to NCAA rules for Parents of UB Bulls
- Autograph and Donation Requests
Follow the Compliance Office on Twitter - @UBAthCompliance